You can now register for these workshops and masterclasses:
- We start with an intake consultation so that I know your situation, challenges and eating pattern. You will already receive a first nutritional advice and answers to your questions. If you need follow-up, we will set concrete, achievable goals together. After the consultation I make a personal nutrition plan for you (and your family).
- During the follow-up consultations, I guide your through the nutrition and lifestyle changes that help you achieving your goals. We will look at your motivation, questions, stumbling blocks and eating patterns through coaching and practical tips.
- A consultation lasts 1 hour (60 euros). Depending on your needs, a consultation can also last one and a half hour (90 euros) or 2 hours (120 euros). You pay per consultation and can stop our collaboration at any time.
- We can do the consultation(s) via a digital video call or you can meet me in Brussels in collaboration with Wheel of Care at Huis van het Kind Nieuwland (Nieuwland 194) or in Auderghem. Your partner and child(ren) are also welcome during the consultation(s).
- I also offer support at home and sessions in the supermarket. Home or supermarket sessions are possible on demand in the Brussels-Capital Region (90 minutes minimum).
- Questions? Schedule a free online introductory meeting and learn how I can help you!
- Would you like to organize a group session with family and friends? You can! You choose a moment and place and I deliver practical information about a theme of your choice (e.g. sweets, snacks, Rapley method, …).
- A group session can last 1, 2 or 3 hours and is possible without or with children (for example, cooking together).
- You share the cost price and together pay 60 euros for each hour (excluding travel costs). Your Your partner and children participate for free.
- Group sessions are also possible for companies.
- Interested? Book a free introductory meeting and let’s look at the possibilities together!
- Baby’s first foods (English) on October 3, 2023 from 5:45 pm to 8 pm in collaboration with Wheel of Care (Huis van het Kind Nieuwland, 1000 Brussels).
- Baby’s first foods (English) on Friday 20th of October 2023 from 12 am to 13 pm in collaboration with Antenatal and Baby (online).
You can put yourself on the waiting list for these upcoming webinars and workshops:
- How to raise healthy eaters without diet myths + Q&A
- Postpartum nutrition without diet myths + Q&A
- Nutrition and gut health during pregnancy + Q&A
With this waiting list I will keep you informed about the practical details of an upcoming workshop/webinar so that you can register if interested. Email me with your details and I will keep you informed.
Hi (future) mom and dad!
Get my free monthly nutritional advice with an intergenerational view in your mailbox. Subscribe now!
Are you already following me on Instagram?
Want a sneak peek into the life of a dietitian, who is also a mom? I post weekly about easy, balanced and diet-free eating with a young family, along with my own struggles at the table, in the kitchen and in the supermarket.